Bryn Mawr College
Summer at Bryn Mawr College
Known for its historic sites and architecture reminiscent of Hogwarts, Bryn Mawr College has been home to our gifted and talented program for more than 33 years. Our proprietary STEAM+ curriculum, created specifically for gifted, talented, and highly proficient students, carries on this legacy of innovation through programs that stretch students' abilities, expand their knowledge, and encourage them to embrace their individuality. Academic classes offer a variety of interdisciplinary studies in the fields of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and humanities with the goal of developing the intellectual, social, and emotional needs of high-potential youth.
Top Campus Activities:Silent Disco and Live Band Karaoke Variety Performances by Comedians, Hypnotists, Mentalists, and MagiciansCommunity Events: SIG Traditions, Group Challenges, Sports Tournaments & Leagues
Bryn Mawr College Programs
Summer Discovery offers an enriching gifted and talented program at Bryn Mawr College for students completing grades one through eleven.
Institute for the Gifted
This program offers talented and creative students an unparalleled academic curriculum that is challenging, interactive and hands-on – while helping students build essential life skills and confidence. Outside the classroom, students embark on fun adventures and develop lifelong friendships and connections in our inclusive community.More InfoMore Info
Discover our curriculum offerings across various subject areas, complete with detailed descriptions to help you pick the perfect courses. Immerse yourself in unforgettable locations as you embark on your best summer yet!
Bryn Mawr College
Dates & tuition
We offer program types based on age, academic interest, and session dates. Discover which summer experience is the right fit for you.
- Academic tuition
- 2-3 meals per day, 7 days per week (varies by program)
- Extracurricular activities and excursions every afternoon, evening, and all weekend long
- Transportation for included activities
- Use of athletic and recreation facilities
- College admissions presentation
- Blanket and pillow
- Safety and supervision
- Note: some courses and academies have additional academic fees.
- Contact a program specialist for more information at +1 (516) 447-4907.
- Application fee
- Airfare and airport transfers
- Supplemental course fees may apply
- Meals eaten off campus
- Medical expenses
- Spending money
- For international students, the international registration fee is $379 (residential) OR $239 (commuter) – this fee covers a medical policy for the student and their airport transfers.