University of California, Los Angeles and UCLA Anderson School of Management
This course will focus on 4 essentials areas of wellness: healthy eating, sleep, exercise, and mind/body/spirit work. Students will become more aware of their current lifestyle choices and work to create and sustain healthy habits for the future. Students will utilize technology in a mindful way to set SMART goals and track their new habits. Students will learn stress-management techniques such as meditation, breathwork, and yoga to create a total mind-body wellness experience. Guest instructors will provide inspiring, upbeat exercise classes such as Spinning, Cardio Hip-Hop, Yoga, and Pilates. Students will answer the question of what "healthy" means to them and how they can implement their personal definition to lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Jun 25 - Jul 14: Residential - $8,399
- Jun 26 - Jul 13: Commuter - $3,999
- Jul 16 - Aug 4: Residential - $8,399
- Jul 17 - Aug 3: Commuter - $3,999
- Jun 25 - Aug 4: Residential - $13,599
- Jun 26 - Aug 3: Commuter - $7,499