Proprietary Academic Curriculum for Gifted Students
- Designed specifically for gifted, talented, and highly proficient students
- Fosters critical and creative thinking skills through hands-on multidisciplinary curriculum
- Challenges them to push the limits of their knowledge
- Encourages students to embrace their individuality and thrive in a community of inclusive and like-minded peers
- Students refine soft skill development and build confidence
- Programming for the whole person – academics combined with social, cultural and recreational opportunities
Fun Activities On and Off Campus
- Helps students build friendships and skills to thrive in social environments
- Program traditions, arts and crafts, team challenges, community events, pool parties, and more
- Visits to city landmarks, sporting events, cultural activities, theme parks, museums and more
- Off-campus activities, events, and residential life creates a completely immersive summer experience inside and outside the classroom
Prestigious University Campus Programs
Summer Discovery Campus Staff & Nurse Availability
Our proprietary STEAM+ curriculum focuses on applying creative thinking across multiple disciplines to solve real-world problems. Academic classes offer a variety of interdisciplinary studies in the fields of science, technology, engineering, mathematics, arts, humanities, fitness, and recreation with the goal of developing both the intellectual, social, and emotional needs of high-potential youth.
Challenging academics and engaging coursework allow students to discover their own academic motivation, strengthen passions and skills, explore new interests, and improve public speaking, independent thinking, teamwork, and problem-solving. Unparalleled experiential adventures, social activities, recreation, and entertainment foster social enrichment and personal growth.
FIND THE RIGHT FIT
- Live like a college student in a secure residence hall
- Eat in university dining halls each day
- Enjoy program traditions, like Banner Night and Brain Bowl
- Full-day and half-day options available (select campuses)
- Get a taste of learning in a university setting
- Enjoy rec hour with friends
- Eat lunch in the dining halls
SAFETY & SECURITY
Age appropriate supervision, prioritized wellbeing.
- Staff must clear thorough criminal background checks and complete specialized training for working with minors.
- Middle and high school students may move around specific campus areas in groups of three or more at designated times.
- While students have a sense of freedom, staff constantly keep in close communication with middle and high school students to ensure they are where they need to be.
- Teaching assistants monitor the dining hall.
- Nurse lives on campus and is available 24 hours/day. No student is allowed off campus without supervision.
Who are the instructors? Is lunch provided on campus? Are special dietary meals provided? Will my child be in class with students of different ages?
We offer additional experiential and pre-college programs for middle school and high school students.