All students enrolled in a 2-week Future of the Business World online course are also given access to the 10-week Wharton GYM (Global Youth Meet-up) an extracurricular programming platform allowing students to connect with Wharton before, during and after their summer courses from June 8 through August 17.
The Wharton GYM provides a combination of live and independent programming. Each program is designed around the goal of introducing Wharton knowledge to high school students.
- Weekly live lectures and discussion with members of the Wharton Community
- 10-week Summer Stock Market Challenge based on the Wharton Global Youth High School Investment Competition
- Opportunities to earn badges, win Wharton prizes and compete against and with global peers
- Virtual introductions to business exploration topics, Wharton research centers, and Penn’s campus resources
- Weekly workshops to advance communication, academic, and professional skills
- Chance to connect and learn with top high school students from around the world and start building a global peer network