We can't wait to see you on-campus this summer.
We know many of our families are asking "What's next?", so we've gathered some resources for you to assist you with those final details.
Please note, this page is for officially enrolled students who have locked in their program and courses with their enrollment deposit. If you need help completing this step or would like to join us for a future program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to assist you!
1. All students must take a medically supervised COVID test prior to coming to campus. Medical supervision can be by telehealth, primary care, pharmacy, urgent care, or other medical service providers that can provide valid documentation. Tests must be negative for students to travel to campus.
2. Students should bring a printed copy of their negative COVID test results to campus and provide it at check-in.
3. Please bring masks. Mask wearing policies are determined in collaboration with each university and may change prior to, or during, the program.
4. It is strongly recommended that students bring 1 Rapid COVID test per week that they will be on campus. We will have nurses and testing supplies on campus but bringing 1 Rapid test per week you are on campus will allow for faster testing and being able to test during a non-business hour.
5. Be prepared for and compliant with symptomatic COVID testing during the program.
Our staff hosted webinars for enrolled students and families to help you make the most of your experience. Check out the recordings below!
We know details are important when it comes to sending your student(s) to a summer program. For the next few weeks, we'll be hosting parent orientation webinars to give you all of the information you need about your student's specific campus and program. See the schedule below and check back often for updated dates and times. You should also receive email invites* to these sessions, so check your email!
*Please feel free to email email@example.com if you need the link for your webinar resent to you.
For all things forms, see our helpful guide below or download a copy here.
All inquiries about group flights can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be emailed all program-specific details about one month prior to the start of your program.
Ground transportation can be added through the transportation form in the forms portal.
We request that students do everything in their power to arrive during their arrival day for their program. Students are not permitted to arrive before the scheduled program start date. Trust us – we are just excited to meet you too – but we do not have space to house students in advance of the program's start date. If you have extenuating circumstances that may prevent you from arriving during your designated arrival day, please communicate with your Client Services Specialist. Don't know who your Client Services Specialist is? Email us at email@example.com and we'll get you connected.
Students must depart on their program departure day. Summer Discovery is not able to house or be responsible for students beyond the program end date, so please plan accordingly!
For all COVID-19 protocols and policies, please see our COVID-19 Updates page.
We've developed recommended packing lists for both domestic and international students. To view each list, click the links below.
Check out the infographic below for step-by-step instructions and helpful tips