University of California, Los Angeles and UCLA Anderson School of Management
This academy helps you to develop the basic skills necessary to make it in the world of computer programming through Technology & Coding. By developing an understanding that the role that computation can play in solving programs and help students write small programs to accomplish useful goals, this academy will give you foundational skills necessary to find success in this expanding field of study. Experts predict that there will be 1 million more jobs in computer science and engineering than students graduating in high technology degrees this year. Get a head start as you learn computer programming primarily in Python. Students are required to bring their own laptop (no tablets) on the first day of class.
- Jul 2 - Jul 14: Residential - $6,399
- Jul 3 - Jul 13: Commuter - $3,599
- Jul 16 - Jul 28: Residential - $6,399
- Jul 17 - Jul 27: Commuter - $3,599
- Jul 2 - Jul 28: Residential - $10,599
- Jul 3 - Jul 27: Commuter - $5,999