Introduction to Psychology
Introduction to the practical applications of contemporary psychology research findings including Learning and Cognitive Processes, Human Development and Personality. Students discuss elements of learning theory to improve their academic performances, identify interpersonal strategies to assist in the transition from adolescence to adulthood, analyze how behavior shapes and influences the behavior of others, and identify techniques for self-improvement and stress reduction.
- Jul 2 - Jul 28: Residential - $10,299
- Jul 3 - Jul 27: Commuter - $5,299
- Jul 2 - Jul 14: Residential - $6,599
- Jul 3 - Jul 13: Commuter - $3,199
- Jul 16 - Jul 28: Residential - $6,599
- Jul 17 - Jul 27: Commuter - $3,199