Global Leadership Skills & Agents of Social Change
The course combines pertinent discussions and meaningful, relevant guest speakers who personify strong leadership and bring about social change. Learn and implement global leadership skills in the rapidly changing world of entrepreneurship, non-profits, social media, and global communications. Effective leaders of today must not only be able to inspire, but they must also be able to navigate the fluid realms of social responsibility, sustainability, technology, and business/personal ethics in a diverse global economy.
- Jul 2 - Jul 28: Residential - $10,299
- Jul 3 - Jul 27: Commuter - $5,299
- Jul 2 - Jul 14: Residential - $6,599
- Jul 3 - Jul 13: Commuter - $3,199
- Jul 16 - Jul 28: Residential - $6,599
- Jul 17 - Jul 27: Commuter - $3,199