UCLA Anderson School of Management
Business of Entertainment, Media & Sports Academy at UCLA Anderson Business
In the Business of Entertainment, Media and Sports Academy at UCLA Anderson Business, students will learn business frameworks including finance, marketing, strategy, economics, business ethics, and leadership. Additionally, students will explore the factors driving change in these industries. Through case studies and lectures, students will learn about investments, joint ventures, sponsorships, new technologies, consumer behavior, decision-making, and business strategy.
After a 20+ year career in the NBA, including serving as NBA Entertainment’s Director of Live Programming and Entertainment and helping to start the WNBA, Felisa started her own live event production company, 10 Fold Entertainment. Guided by a passion for creating memorable live moments and a philosophy of doing everything tenfold, Felisa and her team have partnered with some of the biggest names in Sports, Entertainment & Media to produce a variety of successful events, using their unique blend of expertise to excite audiences and exceed expectations at every stop.
After leaving the NBA, Felisa wanted to make an impact beyond the world of sports. She has since worked with charities such as Children’s Hospital Los Angeles and Straight But Not Narrow to produce fundraising and awareness events, moderated and participated in panels with industry experts to help further positive and creative discussions, and built a strong relationship with the UCLA Anderson School of Management, teaching students, hiring and training interns, and influencing the next generation of rock stars in their fields. This experience led her to create IMPACT Internship, a professional development training and internship placement program for college students interested in careers in Sports and Entertainment.
- Jun 25 - Jul 14: Residential - $9,094
- Jun 26 - Jul 13: Commuter - $4,694
- Jul 16 - Aug 4: Residential - $9,094
- Jul 17 - Aug 3: Commuter - $4,694
- UCLA Anderson School of ManagementSports Business AcademyGet unique insights into the ever-changing business of sports and managing sports business enterprises.Dates + Details
- UCLA Anderson School of ManagementDigital Marketing & Social Media Academy Become well-versed in digital marketing through hands-on learning from our acclaimed instructors.Dates + Details