That’s why we’ve created virtual after school clubs. Engage in club activities, competitions, and events after school, from the comfort of home. Connect with peers from around the globe while enhancing your college application. Develop your leadership and teamwork skills.
24 Weeks - Starting the first week of November 2020
Monday, Nov. 2, 2020 – Friday, May 14, 2021
$1,499 per club
19 Weeks - Starting the first week of January 2021
Monday, Jan. 4, 2021 – Friday, May 14, 2021
$1,199 per club
Sign up for more than one club and receive a discount!
- Save $500 when you sign up for two clubs.
- Save $1,000 when you sign up for three clubs.
Clubs meet either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Students may join up to 3 clubs. The requirements are:
- Completing a short answer question regarding previous experience and/or reason for joining the club.
- Students must be in 9th-12th grade.
- Students must be 14-18 years of age.
Summer Discovery's After School Clubs are a great opportunity for students to connect, engage, and develop skills for college and beyond.
- All students receive a Certificate of Participation upon successful completion.
- Some clubs have team competitions and/or club projects that can be added to resumes or college applications.
- Our virtual meetings are led by a professional club advisor via a world-class learning management platform used by many colleges and universities.
- Our clubs have small group sizes of 10 – 20 students . This provides more one-on-one opportunities for students to engage with the advisor and one another.
- You'll interact with students with similar interests throughout the nation and world . Expand your perspectives and networking opportunities.
- You can apply for up to 3 clubs. Explore a variety of interests and academic passions.
- All club meetings are recorded for asynchronous follow-up . Live attendance is expected, but you'll never miss a meeting should you need to have an excused absence.
- Some clubs will provide a membership and access to a national association .